Ten Minutes with Berkley’s Eric Smentowski August 24, 2020Scott Van Voorhis Eric Smentowski is a senior vice president at insurer Berkley Construction Professional (an operating unit of W.R. Berkley Corp.) A veteran of the construction insurance sector, he joined the company in 2015 and last year, after hearing years of complaints from contractors about a gap… Read more »
Monthly Archives: August 2020
- Evolution of the Standard of Care Due to Climate Change
- Well-written, Clearly-Defined Contracts Make for Successful Outcomes
- Are you missing the evolution in contractors’ professional liability insurance?
- Andrew Mendelson of Berkley Alliance Managers to Address Evolving Climate Change Standards at the 2020 CLM Virtual Construction Conference
- Faulty Workmanship Insurance