By Raymond F.H. BustamanteTuesday, April 21st, 2020 According to the Design-Build Institute of America, design-build methodologies now represent 40% of the nonresidential construction marketplace and are likely to support more than $1 trillion in building projects between 2018 and 2021. This is primarily due to the ability to deliver projects faster and at lower cost than… Read more »
Monthly Archives: April 2020
- Evolution of the Standard of Care Due to Climate Change
- Well-written, Clearly-Defined Contracts Make for Successful Outcomes
- Are you missing the evolution in contractors’ professional liability insurance?
- Andrew Mendelson of Berkley Alliance Managers to Address Evolving Climate Change Standards at the 2020 CLM Virtual Construction Conference
- Faulty Workmanship Insurance