Does a carrier’s claims philosophy really matter? By Raymond F.H. Bustamante | September 25, 2019 Have advances in contractors professional liability (CPrL) insurance policies created differentiation in the efficiency of claim resolution? In my mind, the answer is a resounding “yes.”
Monthly Archives: October 2019
- Evolution of the Standard of Care Due to Climate Change
- Well-written, Clearly-Defined Contracts Make for Successful Outcomes
- Are you missing the evolution in contractors’ professional liability insurance?
- Andrew Mendelson of Berkley Alliance Managers to Address Evolving Climate Change Standards at the 2020 CLM Virtual Construction Conference
- Faulty Workmanship Insurance