By Gina Armbruster | Friday, August 23, 2019 Design-build has become a widely-used construction project-delivery method due to the ability to complete projects quickly and efficiently while also reducing costs. However, along with these advantages are the increased risks that can confront both contractors and design professionals throughout project lifecycles.
Monthly Archives: September 2019
- Andrew Mendelson of Berkley Alliance Managers to Address Evolving Climate Change Standards at the 2020 CLM Virtual Construction Conference
- Faulty Workmanship Insurance
- How to Manage Catastrophic Construction Risk, Take control of unexpected problems with a CPrL policy
- It Takes More Than a Certificate to Protect Owners, Developers and Contractors
- Berkley Construction Professional Introduces Faulty Workmanship Coverage