By Gina Armbruster | Friday, August 23, 2019 Design-build has become a widely-used construction project-delivery method due to the ability to complete projects quickly and efficiently while also reducing costs. However, along with these advantages are the increased risks that can confront both contractors and design professionals throughout project lifecycles.
Monthly Archives: September 2019
- Construction Dive Webinar | Confusion, Clauses, and Loopholes: Limiting Risk in Construction Contracts
- Contractors Professional/Pollution Liability
- How General Contractors Can Protect Themselves From Subcontractors’ Faulty Workmanship
- Looking for a Career? The Insurance Business Offers a Wealth of Options for Young Professionals
- Evolution of the Standard of Care Due to Climate Change