By Gina Armbruster | Friday, August 23, 2019 Design-build has become a widely-used construction project-delivery method due to the ability to complete projects quickly and efficiently while also reducing costs. However, along with these advantages are the increased risks that can confront both contractors and design professionals throughout project lifecycles.
Monthly Archives: September 2019
- How to Manage Catastrophic Construction Risk, Take control of unexpected problems with a CPrL policy
- It Takes More Than a Certificate to Protect Owners, Developers and Contractors
- Berkley Construction Professional Introduces Faulty Workmanship Coverage
- Why Every Word Counts in Design-Build Contracts
- Raymond F.H. Bustamante and Edward L. Sheiffele, Jr. Promoted to Senior Leadership Positions at Berkley Construction Professional