By Gina Armbruster | Friday, August 23, 2019 Design-build has become a widely-used construction project-delivery method due to the ability to complete projects quickly and efficiently while also reducing costs. However, along with these advantages are the increased risks that can confront both contractors and design professionals throughout project lifecycles.
Monthly Archives: September 2019
- Berkley Construction Professional Introduces Faulty Workmanship Liability Coverage
- Ed Sheiffele of Berkley Construction Professional to Discuss Real Estate Development Trends & Challenges at IRMI Construction Risk Conference
- The Evolution of Contractors Professional Liability Insurance
- Managing Design-Build Risks From Design Through Construction
- Achieve the Best Possible Coverage Rates and Terms With Comprehensive Risk Profiles