By Raymond F.H. Bustamante | Thursday, August 1, 2019 Too many firms grow for the sake of growth, only to suffer when the end product does not meet the client’s expectations. Managing growth with a balanced view of a firm’s own talent and core service structure helps a best-in-class contractor avoid professional liability claims. Historically, firms… Read more »
Monthly Archives: August 2019
- Evolution of the Standard of Care Due to Climate Change
- Well-written, Clearly-Defined Contracts Make for Successful Outcomes
- Are you missing the evolution in contractors’ professional liability insurance?
- Andrew Mendelson of Berkley Alliance Managers to Address Evolving Climate Change Standards at the 2020 CLM Virtual Construction Conference
- Faulty Workmanship Insurance