Obtaining competitive terms in a complex marketplace By Raymond F.H. Bustamante The Construction Specifier June 2019 Driven by a strong economy, the easing of lending standards, and a healthy commercial real estate marketplace, construction starts are expected to total about $800 billion in the United States, according to the Dodge Data & Analytics’ 2019 Construction… Read more »
Monthly Archives: June 2019
- Evolution of the Standard of Care Due to Climate Change
- Well-written, Clearly-Defined Contracts Make for Successful Outcomes
- Are you missing the evolution in contractors’ professional liability insurance?
- Andrew Mendelson of Berkley Alliance Managers to Address Evolving Climate Change Standards at the 2020 CLM Virtual Construction Conference
- Faulty Workmanship Insurance