By Raymond F.H. Bustamante Posted on August 29, 2017 The commercial construction industry entered 2017 building on a steady stream of growth over the past years. Earlier this year, ConstructConnect predicted a 6.3 percent increase in total construction for 2017 with another 7.2 percent increase in spending for 2018. Most recently, these expectations were amended… Read more »
Monthly Archives: August 2017
- Evolution of the Standard of Care Due to Climate Change
- Well-written, Clearly-Defined Contracts Make for Successful Outcomes
- Are you missing the evolution in contractors’ professional liability insurance?
- Andrew Mendelson of Berkley Alliance Managers to Address Evolving Climate Change Standards at the 2020 CLM Virtual Construction Conference
- Faulty Workmanship Insurance