By Raymond F.H. Bustamante Contractors’ professional liability (CPL) and pollution policies continue to grow in popularity as differing project delivery methods blur the lines between design and professional services in the changing construction industry. While the majority of the insurance forms most commonly purchased by contractors — commercial general liability or workers’ compensation — have… Read more »
Monthly Archives: November 2016
- Evolution of the Standard of Care Due to Climate Change
- Well-written, Clearly-Defined Contracts Make for Successful Outcomes
- Are you missing the evolution in contractors’ professional liability insurance?
- Andrew Mendelson of Berkley Alliance Managers to Address Evolving Climate Change Standards at the 2020 CLM Virtual Construction Conference
- Faulty Workmanship Insurance