By Raymond F.H. Bustamante With the near demise of project-specific professional liability insurance policies offering dedicated primary coverage for design professionals since the early 2000s, there has been a rise in the use of Owner’s Protective Professional Insurance, also known as Protective E&O. Protective E&O supplements “practice” or annual professional liability insurance policies of the… Read more »
Monthly Archives: October 2016
- Evolution of the Standard of Care Due to Climate Change
- Well-written, Clearly-Defined Contracts Make for Successful Outcomes
- Are you missing the evolution in contractors’ professional liability insurance?
- Andrew Mendelson of Berkley Alliance Managers to Address Evolving Climate Change Standards at the 2020 CLM Virtual Construction Conference
- Faulty Workmanship Insurance